Dr. Linda Gabourel Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 11th, 2010

Great Doctor!!

I had some spider veins removed on my legs. She had a good bedside manner and seemed really knowledgable. I didn't realize the procedure was as painful as it was. I had leg cramping and felt light headed from the pain. She was very kind and gave me some water and even went as so far as to rub out the tightness in my legs. How is that for service!

May 19th, 2016