A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Gage-White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gage-White
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gage-White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Gage-White, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gage-White graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gage-White has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Gage-White MD and PHD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Gage-White practice?
- Dr. Linda Gage-White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Gage-White practices Otolaryngology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.