A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Gage-White, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Allergy, Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis, and Sinus Infection Sinusitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gage-White graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Gage-White has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gage-White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Gage-White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda Gage-White practice?
Dr. Linda Gage-White practices Otolaryngology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Gage-White, Dr. Lindy Gage-White, Dr. Linette Gage-White, Dr. Linnie Gage-White, Dr. Lissa Gage-White, Dr. Lyn Gage-White, Dr. Lynda Gage-White, Dr. Lynette Gage-White