A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Galef-Surdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Galef-Surdo is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galef-Surdo
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Galef-Surdo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Hospital
- Medical Center of DeChristiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Sue Galef-Surdo MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Galef-Surdo practice?
- Dr. Linda Galef-Surdo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Galef-Surdo practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Penn Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.