A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Geraci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Geraci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- medical informatics
Education & Awards
Dr. Geraci graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Geraci has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Elizabeth Geraci MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda E. Geraci practice?
- Dr. Linda Geraci has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Geraci practices Internal Medicine near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Internists.