A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Gifford is Excellent. Dr. Gifford has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gifford graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gifford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary`s Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gifford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Gifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Gifford practice?
Dr. Linda Gifford practices Family Medicine near Windham, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Poland, ME and Norway, ME.
See Windham Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette Gifford, Dr. Melanie Gifford, Dr. Melisa Gifford, Dr. Malinda Gifford, Dr. Lyn Gifford, Dr. Lynda Gifford, Dr. Missy Gifford, Dr. Lynn Gifford