Learn more about Dr. Linda Gifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Gifford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gifford
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gifford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gifford graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gifford has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda S Gifford DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Gifford practice?
- Dr. Linda Gifford has 6 office locations.
Dr. Linda Gifford practices Family Medicine near Norway, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Manitowoc, WI and Windham, ME.
See Norway Family Physicians.