A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Gifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Gifford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gifford graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gifford has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda S Gifford DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Gifford practice?
- Dr. Linda Gifford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Gifford practices Family Medicine near Norway, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Windham, ME and Manitowoc, WI.
See Norway Family Physicians.