A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Giudice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Giudice, MD, PHD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Giudice graduated from Stanford University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Giudice has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Carman Giudice MD and PHD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Giudice practice?
- Dr. Linda Giudice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Giudice practices Reproductive Endocrinology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Endocrinologists.