A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Godleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godleski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Godleski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Godleski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Godleski graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Godleski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Admin. Med. Ctr.Louisville, Kentucky
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Susan Godleski MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Godleski practice?
- Dr. Linda Godleski has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Godleski practices Psychiatry near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Psychiatrists.