A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Granath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Granath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Granath, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Granath graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Granath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Lee Granath MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Granath practice?
- Dr. Linda Granath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Granath practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.