A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Granath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Granath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Granath, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Granath graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Granath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Granath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Granath practice?
Dr. Linda Granath practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.