Learn more about Dr. Linda Granath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Granath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Granath
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Granath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Granath, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Granath graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Granath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Lee Granath MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Granath practice?
- Dr. Linda Granath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Granath practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.