Dr. Linda Granath MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Wilkes Barre, PA

3.2

August 29th, 2013
Lacking
She works at the VA Ironwood Clinic, My medical issues have gotten worse the last 9 months and all she's done for me is "Phone Appointments ONLY" I've requested to see her in recent past and the next thing I get is another phone call. No Physical Evaluation, her nurse also iterates me by total rudeness. It's very sad that even O.I.F. veterans are treated like were drug dealers, abusers, often labeled by this clinic, after talking with other veterans I'm not the only one . My wife is the only one who is assisting me with daily medications, cooking, dressing, and with very intrusive, invasive, painful procedures I now have to do 3 to 4 times daily. Yet, she Deny's my right for veterans programs to help out.

October 14th, 2012
Dumb Doc
I would not recomend this doctor to anyone. She is employed at the VA and I am one of her patients. I requested an inferential unit for my back pain and she had no idea what it was for. She also didn't know what pregabalin was used for. She is hands down the worst doctor I have ever had. Take my advice and stay away if you value your health.