Dr. Linda Gray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Gray?

December 11th, 2015

Did not order standard basic test, missing diagnosis entirely.

She spent over a year trying to diagnose my symptoms. It would have been found much sooner if she had ordered a simple metabolic panel within that time period.

June 29th, 2014

Dr. Treated me like she didn't know why I was there

was told by my family Dr. to see my Rheumatologist every 6 months. I had always seen fellows and this Dr. would come in at the end of the appt. and turn my hands over,That's it. This time, I had her only. I told her about an incident I had experienced in which my hair was soaking wet at night my throat so swollen I could not swallow and all my lymph nodes swelled. I was diagnosed 6 yrs ago with psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondilytis -she told me I had bad discs and bone spurs (in 6 years no one had told me that) and I needed the spinal center instead of seeing her.She smarted off to me and asked if I had come to see her for a sore throat. Whatever this lady's problem is I wish she could know how much pain I endure every day-she also mentioned fibromialgia-did they misdiagnose me? I don't have that! I got the impression she thought I was looking for pain pills or something. Which I was not, I need a chair of some sort to help me clean my house . I don't think she realized I'm sixty years old either. I ended up in tears not knowing why she as treating me like I have nothing wrong with me. But she is a very weird woman. I would rather die than ever go to her again. I was completely confused and humiliated.

September 25th, 2012

AMAZING DOCTOR

I have been a patient of Linda Gray for 10 years. She has been very aggressive in treating my RA. At my 1st appt she reviewed all classifications that my current RXs fell under. She changed my meds and gave a specific time frame she was looking for improvement and that if she wasnt satisfied, provided next steps. Ten years later I still jog short distances, work in my yard and work full time....all afer other drs told me years ago that they would make me comfortable and needed to ready my home for wheelchair accessability. I bring in aticles about alterntive treatments and she is very supportive and encourages me to be active involvement in my treatment

March 22nd, 2012

Indifferent/detached - zero in bedside manner

I assume Dr. is knowledgeable, but communication was cold, difficult, caring seems absent altogether...asked for some type of pain medication to relieve to treat joint pains & other symptoms, she looked at me as if I was from Mars, & asked me what for????? I would not recommend,thought because it OSU, would be quality experience...wrong

December 13th, 2010

Uncaring

Doctor spent 2 minutes with me before telling me I had fibromyalgia and that there was nothing she could do to help me. I was sent to see her because of abnormal blood work that she told me was completely normal. She refused to do further testing. She told me to exercise and treat another condition. When I told her I was unable to exercise because of pain and that I was treating that condition, she threw me out of her office. It was the worst doctor's visit in my whole life. I really have no idea why my doctor wasted my time and money by referring me to her.

October 17th, 2010

Pass on this Doctor

I went to this doctor to to get my Arthritis treated and felt that she was totally uncaring and incompethent.My visit with her was a total waste of time.

April 21st, 2016