A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Graziano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Graziano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graziano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graziano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Graziano, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graziano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Graziano has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie Graziano MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Graziano practice?
- Dr. Linda Graziano has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Graziano practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Allergists.