A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans