A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenbaum
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Greenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ellen Greenbaum MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Linda E. Greenbaum practice?
- Dr. Linda Greenbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Greenbaum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Alexandria, VA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.