Learn more about Dr. Linda Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenbaum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ellen Greenbaum MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Linda E. Greenbaum practice?
- Dr. Linda Greenbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Greenbaum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Alexandria, VA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.