A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Greer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Greer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Greer MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Greer practice?
- Dr. Linda Greer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Linda Greer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Anthem, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.