A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Guydon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Guydon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Guydon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guydon graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Guydon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guydon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans