A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda H. Lin practice?
Dr. Linda Lin practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.