A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Lin, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Her-Shyuan Lin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Linda H. Lin practice?
- Dr. Linda Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Lin practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.