A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Lin, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Her-Shyuan Lin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Linda H. Lin practice?
- Dr. Linda Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Lin practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.