A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Lin, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Her-Shyuan Lin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Linda H. Lin practice?
- Dr. Linda Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Lin practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.