Dr. Linda Turner MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Minneapolis, MN

3.3

July 4th, 2015
She is very good at explaining things. She is calm. She is a great doctor with a lovely personality

June 13th, 2015
Terrible experience
Dr. Turner was the OB on call when I was in labor with my son. I had an all-natural birth plan, which included that I wanted to try natural augmentation methods before Pitocin and that I did not want to be offered painkillers. After a few hours stuck at 3 cm, she told the nurse to get me started on Pitocin without consulting me first. Hours later I was stuck at 6 cm, and she told me she was disappointed in my progress (excuse me?!) and wanted me to get an epidural to get me to call down (my doula told me I was MUCH more calm than a large majority of women she has worked with). You would think that after so many years of practice, Dr. Turner would learn that patience and choice of words are key with sensitive laboring women. She was very rough and unapologetic, and did not respect my wishes. My son was born 3 hours after she impatiently suggested the epidural. Thank God a different OB was on call by then. My doula told me she was one of the most impatient doctors she's worked alongside and that her suggestions were completely disrespectful and unnecessary.

December 10th, 2011
Dr Turner induced me in my 1st pregnancy when I was only 5 days past due. Her reasoning was that my baby would be "too big". He was only 8 lbs. Impatient bedside manner in clinic visits. Did not help me to identify the source of my cramping and pain in last trimester which turned out to be a chiropractic issue. Was not available to me in my labor except in the last 30 minutes of pushing.I would not go to her again.