A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Ha is Good. Dr. Ha has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Ha, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda P. Ha practice?
Dr. Linda Ha practices Internal Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Massillon, OH.
See Akron Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Ha, Dr. Lindy Ha, Dr. Linette Ha, Dr. Linnie Ha, Dr. Lissa Ha, Dr. Lyn Ha, Dr. Lynda Ha, Dr. Lynette Ha