Learn more about Dr. Linda Haacke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Haacke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haacke
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haacke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Haacke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haacke graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haacke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Theresa Haacke MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda T. Haacke practice?
- Dr. Linda Haacke has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Haacke practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Maryville, IL.
See Maryville Internists, Maryville Pulmonologists, Maryville Critical Care Practitioners, and Maryville Sleep Medicine Doctors.