A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Haacke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Haacke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Haacke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haacke graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Haacke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Theresa Haacke MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda T. Haacke practice?
- Dr. Linda Haacke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Haacke practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Richton Park, IL and Fenton, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Pulmonologists, Saint Louis Critical Care Practitioners, and Saint Louis Sleep Medicine Doctors.