Learn more about Dr. Linda Halbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Halbrook, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halbrook
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Halbrook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Halbrook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Halbrook graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Halbrook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Shelton Halbrook MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Halbrook practice?
- Dr. Linda Halbrook has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Halbrook practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.