A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Halbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Halbrook, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halbrook
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Halbrook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Halbrook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Halbrook graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Halbrook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Shelton Halbrook MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Halbrook practice?
- Dr. Linda Halbrook has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Halbrook practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.