A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Halbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Halbrook, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halbrook
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Halbrook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Halbrook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Halbrook graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Halbrook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Shelton Halbrook MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Halbrook practice?
- Dr. Linda Halbrook has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Halbrook practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.