Dr. Linda Hamilton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

May 1st, 2014
Not the nicest
My 2 daughters 3 and 5 were brought in for a rash. She barely looked at the rash. When my husband asked if it could have been something besides asthma, she blew him off. She was in a hurry and did not seem interested in our children. Very rude and impatient. We will not be seeing her again

April 18th, 2011
Took 18 month in for cold-like symptoms and she diagnosed her with an upper-respiratory infection and stated it "Might" be an ear infection. She gave her antibiotics based on the fact, that it "Might" be an ear infection. I told her that my daughter was breathing funny and she said it was typical when you had an upper respiratory infection. Well a day later, we had to rush her to the emergency room and the doctor listened to her lungs. He immediately diagnosed her with pneumonia and she had to hospitalized for 10 days. She didn't even hear the dimished breathing in her lungs. I switched pediatricians after that incident. She also rushes when she is seeing you. She always makes you feel that she is in a hurry. She is a very nice person but I would recommend her as a pediatrician.

January 5th, 2011
Dr. not pleasant. She seemed judgemental, talked down to us as if we were stupid and had never seen a doctor before. Bored w/ questions. Did not care about our needs and had no sincere interest in us.

July 20th, 2009
will not take my child to see her ever again
Dr.Hamilton has the worst manner among all the Drs in this office. She is very impatient and irrated by the questions.