A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Han is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Han, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Han has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda K Han MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Han practice?
- Dr. Linda Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Han practices Surgery near Fishers, IN.
See Fishers Surgeons.