Dr. Linda Han MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 26th, 2015
I thought Dr Han excellent. She lays odds and statistics out for your decision and is one of the few doctors I saw at IU Med that was forthcoming and transparent with results and expectations.

December 22nd, 2014
My bilateral mastectomy experience with Dr. Hahn in August 2014.
Dr. Hahn insisted that I see her twice before surgery to make a plan, even though she was aware that I had already met with another surgeon before her and I knew exactly what I wanted. She made unnecessarily rude comments about my anatomy in front of me. I could not believe that she was very late on the day of the surgery. The entire team had to wait for her to arrive. I am astounded that she had me extubated and woken up so she could tell me everything went well for her portion of the surgery and she was going on vacation so she would not be following up with me anymore during my hospitalization. I feel she could have told me about her vacation before they gave me anesthetic! Then I had to be put back under to have the rest of my surgery with another doctor. Unfortunately I had many complications and spent a lot of the next few weeks in the hospital. Many doctors visited, but not Dr. Hahn or anyone else from her group. I honestly feel that she didn't care about me or my progress at all. I absolutely would NOT recommend her to anyone I like. If your insurance will allow you to see anyone else than I suggest you give them a call.