Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Harkavy
Dr. Linda Harkavy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valley Stream, NY. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Harkavy is affiliated with Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center and South Nassau Communities Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Harkavy has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Linda Harkavy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Stream, NY.
Dr. William Sutro
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Valley Stream, NY 0.01 mi39
Dr. Masood Nejatheim
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Valley Stream, NY 0.46 mi45
Dr. Eric Berkowitz
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Valley Stream, NY 0.72 mi18