Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

would never choose her show details would never choose her
by ssks on Feb 16th, 2013

saw this doctor only once for a "get to know you" visit. When I told her about some of my issues and concerns, she became very cold and dismissive and treated me almost with suspicion. She said this is only to "get to know each other. . ." Well, I knew enough after that to be quite certain she would never be the right physician for me. There are many good doctors who treat patients with respect and courtesy and interest, so why choose someone like her? i am surprised she is still in business.

she is the most caring sensitive doctor that I've known. show details she is the most caring sensitive doctor that I've known.
Oct 5th, 2012

Dr Harris is my doctor for 9 Yrs now. She always takes care of my health and needs. She could talk with you and discuss with you what is the best thing that you have to do. She makes follow up and even calls you when needed.

Very caring and sensitive show details Very caring and sensitive
Dec 27th, 2011

I've been lucky to have Dr Harris as my primary care physician for many years. She's very competent, listens well, and makes sure all of my questions are answered. She always follows up promptly with test results etc. I would recommend her to anyone who wants more than just a medical diagnostician, someone who understands and values a whole patient relationship.

Best doc ever show details Best doc ever
May 13th, 2011

i have been seein Dr. Harris for 8 years. She is kind, caring and responsive to my medical needs. She follows up by phone an email an as helped me manage my weight, blood pressure and vitamin issues. I would highl recommend her.

Apr 13th, 2011

Rushed, speaks in monotone, horrible bedside manner. Only refers within her own clinic. When I asked for a referral to a different office (because the specialist at her clinic was booking out several months), she responded through her nurse that, with my insurance, I could self-refer to whoever I wanted. Unfortunately, I went to the doctor hoping to get information about where to seek treatment, not to be advised on my insurance benefits, so this wasn't helpful.

Knowledgeable doctor scheduled too tight show details Knowledgeable doctor scheduled too tight
Mar 14th, 2011

She is my long time primary care phycisian and I am considering changing. The last couple of times I have seen her, she has been very rushed. I made an appointment for a specific reason and asked about an other problem and she shut me down and told me that I can only discuss one problem per visit.

My long-time primary care physician show details My long-time primary care physician
Jan 31st, 2011

I had her as a doctor for 10 years and have been very happy. She has always had an accurate diagnosis. She works at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation which is a large facility. I think overall the facility is great with no problems with appointments or billing.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Jan 19th, 2011

I have had several health issues and Dr. Harris diagnosed them very quickly. She is a wonderful doctor, has a very gently manner and is very comforting when I have been concerned with progression of my illnesses. I unreservedly recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor to look after their health and well being.

May 10th, 2010

Condescending manner, borderline hostile, dismissive, unfriendly, seems stressed.

Apr 1st, 2010

Rude & poor bedside manner!

Horrible Doctor Be Very Cautious with Her show details Horrible Doctor Be Very Cautious with Her
Jan 17th, 2010

Pros:- Nice building- Receptionists are friendlyCons:- Wait time is at least 45 minutes and she only sees you for 5 minutes- She misreads lab results- Horrible at accurate diagnosis- Tries to prescribe medications for problems that do not exist and that you are not having complaints of. Although if you are addicted to pain medications and trying to find a doctor I guess she would be useful for that- Extremely poor judgement and clinical reasoning- Insensitive and rude- Her nurse is unprofessional, does not know precautions, and is extremely awkward- Doctor does not spend time to explain diagnosis - Does not work towards preventative care, only quick fixes- Does not return phone calls-Messy office and paperwork, easily violates confidentiality policies- Is not up to date with new medical researchI would not recommend her to ANYONE, really poor clinical judgement