Dr. Linda Harris DO Patient Reviews

• Fremont, CA

2.8

September 13th, 2015
horrible doctor
Asked for referral for something beyond her scope but she refused; I changed my primary doctor and the new doctor referred me right away for something I needed. This is with the same insurance. I thought before there was an insurance limitation but theres none. It was actually her professional "limitation" all along. She wasnt a caring doctor, its probably just money for her.

September 12th, 2015
will not recommend
Never resolved any of my issues; never referred me to any specialist when I needed them; I was rushed many times although she knew that I live far away and even mentioned she still has many patients to see after me. Well duh, I waited too and had my own appointment. Told me to exercise a lot even though I exercise almost everyday to fix my upper back pain. I changed to another Primary Care Doctor and all my minor issues were resolved. Actually, most of my issues are minor which can easily be corrected if she would just refer me to specialists but she never did. No bedside manner with stone cold attitude.

February 16th, 2013
would never choose her
saw this doctor only once for a "get to know you" visit. When I told her about some of my issues and concerns, she became very cold and dismissive and treated me almost with suspicion. She said this is only to "get to know each other. . ." Well, I knew enough after that to be quite certain she would never be the right physician for me. There are many good doctors who treat patients with respect and courtesy and interest, so why choose someone like her? i am surprised she is still in business.

October 5th, 2012
she is the most caring sensitive doctor that I've known.
Dr Harris is my doctor for 9 Yrs now. She always takes care of my health and needs. She could talk with you and discuss with you what is the best thing that you have to do. She makes follow up and even calls you when needed.

December 27th, 2011
Very caring and sensitive
I've been lucky to have Dr Harris as my primary care physician for many years. She's very competent, listens well, and makes sure all of my questions are answered. She always follows up promptly with test results etc. I would recommend her to anyone who wants more than just a medical diagnostician, someone who understands and values a whole patient relationship.

May 13th, 2011
Best doc ever
i have been seein Dr. Harris for 8 years. She is kind, caring and responsive to my medical needs. She follows up by phone an email an as helped me manage my weight, blood pressure and vitamin issues. I would highl recommend her.

April 13th, 2011
Rushed, speaks in monotone, horrible bedside manner. Only refers within her own clinic. When I asked for a referral to a different office (because the specialist at her clinic was booking out several months), she responded through her nurse that, with my insurance, I could self-refer to whoever I wanted. Unfortunately, I went to the doctor hoping to get information about where to seek treatment, not to be advised on my insurance benefits, so this wasn't helpful.

March 14th, 2011
Knowledgeable doctor scheduled too tight
She is my long time primary care phycisian and I am considering changing. The last couple of times I have seen her, she has been very rushed. I made an appointment for a specific reason and asked about an other problem and she shut me down and told me that I can only discuss one problem per visit.

January 31st, 2011
My long-time primary care physician
I had her as a doctor for 10 years and have been very happy. She has always had an accurate diagnosis. She works at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation which is a large facility. I think overall the facility is great with no problems with appointments or billing.

January 19th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
I have had several health issues and Dr. Harris diagnosed them very quickly. She is a wonderful doctor, has a very gently manner and is very comforting when I have been concerned with progression of my illnesses. I unreservedly recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor to look after their health and well being.

May 10th, 2010
Condescending manner, borderline hostile, dismissive, unfriendly, seems stressed.

April 1st, 2010
Rude & poor bedside manner!