Dr. Linda Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Harris?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Linda Harris?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 13th, 2015

horrible doctor

Asked for referral for something beyond her scope but she refused; I changed my primary doctor and the new doctor referred me right away for something I needed. This is with the same insurance. I thought before there was an insurance limitation but theres none. It was actually her professional "limitation" all along. She wasnt a caring doctor, its probably just money for her.

September 13th, 2015

will not recommend

Never resolved any of my issues; never referred me to any specialist when I needed them; I was rushed many times although she knew that I live far away and even mentioned she still has many patients to see after me. Well duh, I waited too and had my own appointment. Told me to exercise a lot even though I exercise almost everyday to fix my upper back pain. I changed to another Primary Care Doctor and all my minor issues were resolved. Actually, most of my issues are minor which can easily be corrected if she would just refer me to specialists but she never did. No bedside manner with stone cold attitude.

February 16th, 2013

would never choose her

saw this doctor only once for a "get to know you" visit. When I told her about some of my issues and concerns, she became very cold and dismissive and treated me almost with suspicion. She said this is only to "get to know each other. . ." Well, I knew enough after that to be quite certain she would never be the right physician for me. There are many good doctors who treat patients with respect and courtesy and interest, so why choose someone like her? i am surprised she is still in business.

December 28th, 2011

Very caring and sensitive

I've been lucky to have Dr Harris as my primary care physician for many years. She's very competent, listens well, and makes sure all of my questions are answered. She always follows up promptly with test results etc. I would recommend her to anyone who wants more than just a medical diagnostician, someone who understands and values a whole patient relationship.

May 13th, 2011

Best doc ever

i have been seein Dr. Harris for 8 years. She is kind, caring and responsive to my medical needs. She follows up by phone an email an as helped me manage my weight, blood pressure and vitamin issues. I would highl recommend her.

April 13th, 2011

Rushed, speaks in monotone, horrible bedside manner. Only refers within her own clinic. When I asked for a referral to a different office (because the specialist at her clinic was booking out several months), she responded through her nurse that, with my insurance, I could self-refer to whoever I wanted. Unfortunately, I went to the doctor hoping to get information about where to seek treatment, not to be advised on my insurance benefits, so this wasn't helpful.

March 14th, 2011

Knowledgeable doctor scheduled too tight

She is my long time primary care phycisian and I am considering changing. The last couple of times I have seen her, she has been very rushed. I made an appointment for a specific reason and asked about an other problem and she shut me down and told me that I can only discuss one problem per visit.

February 1st, 2011

My long-time primary care physician

I had her as a doctor for 10 years and have been very happy. She has always had an accurate diagnosis. She works at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation which is a large facility. I think overall the facility is great with no problems with appointments or billing.

January 19th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

I have had several health issues and Dr. Harris diagnosed them very quickly. She is a wonderful doctor, has a very gently manner and is very comforting when I have been concerned with progression of my illnesses. I unreservedly recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor to look after their health and well being.

May 10th, 2010

Condescending manner, borderline hostile, dismissive, unfriendly, seems stressed.

April 1st, 2010

Rude & poor bedside manner!

January 18th, 2010

Horrible Doctor Be Very Cautious with Her

Pros:- Nice building- Receptionists are friendlyCons:- Wait time is at least 45 minutes and she only sees you for 5 minutes- She misreads lab results- Horrible at accurate diagnosis- Tries to prescribe medications for problems that do not exist and that you are not having complaints of. Although if you are addicted to pain medications and trying to find a doctor I guess she would be useful for that- Extremely poor judgement and clinical reasoning- Insensitive and rude- Her nurse is unprofessional, does not know precautions, and is extremely awkward- Doctor does not spend time to explain diagnosis - Does not work towards preventative care, only quick fixes- Does not return phone calls-Messy office and paperwork, easily violates confidentiality policies- Is not up to date with new medical researchI would not recommend her to ANYONE, really poor clinical judgement