Overall Review

November 22nd, 2015
I have been her patient since about 1988 and have had superior care with her. Dr. Harrison is a very knowledgeable, caring, and a patient Doctor. She takes all the time needed to listen to your complaints and always knows how to treat you. Dr. Harrison will always get very excellent recommendations from me. She has always been there thru the years and all of my serious medical conditions. When needed she knew the best specialist to refer me to.

October 19th, 2014
Not happy with front desk woman Neco (?)
I too just received a letter that she will not see me anymore. I have been a patient for almost 10 years. I also have type 2 diabetes. ..high blood pressure and recently diagnosed with hemochromatosis. I called their office a few weeks ago to get a refill on a prescription and was told I had to be seen before they would refill it. I asked about several different appointment times but everything they offered me wasn't working with my work schedule. The front desk woman who's name is Neco..or something like that was EXTREMELY rude to me. I asked her if everything was ok and she said "she was having a bad day" I asked her if Dr. Harrison could give me a call ? She told me Dr. Harrison was not in. I asked that she call me when she was back in the office. I never heard from her instead received a dismissal letter. I believe Neco (?) Was afraid she would get in trouble for how she treated me and that she told me she was having a bad day so made up something about our conversation to have them dismiss me as a patient. The letter states they would continue with my medical care for 30 days of receiving the letter. I called to my pharmacy to get my prescriptions refilled until I found another doctor and they told the pharmacy they were not my doctor anymore so obviously didn't continue my care as stated in the letter. Now not only do I not have a doctor I don't have priscrptions for my high blood pressure or my diabetes. I am forced to find another doctor without even getting the chance to talk to Dr. Harrison about what happened during my call to the office. I was excused without just cause. Dr. Harrison was always very good to me and thorough. I just wish I had the opportunity to explain what happened that day.

November 17th, 2009
best Dr. in Spokane
If you are looking for a progressive/preventative doctor she is the dr. for you. She has a great bedside manner and is current on all studies and takes a preventative approach to her practice.