A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Hausenfluke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Hausenfluke, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hausenfluke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hausenfluke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda G Hausenfluke MD is a female Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Linda G. Hausenfluke practice?
- Dr. Linda Hausenfluke has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Hausenfluke practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pathologists.