A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Heckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Heckler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heckler graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Heckler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heckler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Heckler practice?
Dr. Linda Heckler practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.