Dr. Joanne Cardinal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanne Cardinal?

September 1st, 2017

Compassionate, knowledgeable, caring, went above and beyond to learn about and treat my rare diagnosis

March 7th, 2012

Dr. Hedgecock is a nice enough person but I do not know how much she knows as a doctor. She seems to prescribe pills frequently. I had a recurring UTI, which she did clear up. She prescribed an antibotic to prevent further UTI's, which I was to take indefinitely. After nearly two months I again went to see Dr. Hedgecock because I wasn't feeling well. She did some tests and said I had a kidney infection. Prescribed another antibotic to take with the first one. I became very ill. Upon calling her office, was told they would change the second antibotic to another one. Didn't mention me coming into the office and when I asked her nurse about making an appointment, she consulted with Dr. Hedgecock, said they would just prescribe a different second antibotic. The new antibotic turned out to be in the same family as the second one. After taking the first antibotic and the new one for six days, I became violently ill. Went to ER and they helicoptered me to Casper. I had had a heart attack and had lost 3/4 of my kidney function (which I will never regain) to a reaction to the very first antibotic. I am sure Dr. Hedgecock did not do this to me intentionally. However, I do feel she should have suggested and or insisted I come into her office when I became ill initially with the second antibotic, instead of just calling in another one. But I am ruined for life with my kidney loss and am looking at dialysis sometime in my future. Needless, to say, I have changed doctors. I want nothing to do with Dr. Hedgecock again.