A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Heffner, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section, High Risk Pregnancy, and Pregnancy After Age 35.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heffner graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Heffner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heffner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Heffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Heffner practice?
Dr. Linda Heffner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Heffner, Dr. Lindy Heffner, Dr. Linette Heffner, Dr. Linnie Heffner, Dr. Lissa Heffner, Dr. Lyn Heffner, Dr. Lynda Heffner, Dr. Lynette Heffner