A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Heffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Heffner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Heffner, MD, PHD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Heffner graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Heffner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jean Heffner MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Heffner practice?
- Dr. Linda Heffner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Heffner practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.