Dr. Linda Hegstrand Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Linda Hegstrand?

I have my daughter back!

Posted on January 18th, 2017

No other medical doctor was able to give us answers or would even take the time to try to find answers as to what was wrong with my daughter. Dr. Hegstrand spent so much time getting down to what was wrong and the most important thing is that the treatments worked. I thank God for this doctor!

Thankful

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Dr. Hegstrand is amazing. I've been to several Doctors and she was able to help me get my Lymes under control. She is brilliant and very knowledgeable and connected with many people from all over the world. To me, that means she looks beyond and finds those who are on the cutting edge of Health. I'm very thankful for her.

Keep looking! Don't waste your time and money!!

Posted on September 18th, 2013

This doctor is not worth your hard earned money. She is not concerned about your well-being, all she cares about is getting paid. Her office equipment was outdated and did not feel sanitary. She will run some tests on you, and then will be unwilling to discuss the results without charging an arm and a leg. I would not suggest this doctor in a million years. I truly feel that she does not believe in her practices, or at lease does not apply them to herself. This was the worst experience I have ever encountered with healthcare as well as customer service. Keep looking for another doctor.

I will not be returning

Posted on September 1st, 2012

My experience was: awful; a waste of my time and money; no answers or satisfactory resolutions offered by her; she sold me a few different homeopathic remedies (among other things) as a means to waste my money, apparently, because they did NOT make a bit of difference (and I have had homeopathic remedies work, so I am not debunking homeopathy). Cannot recommend nor do I approve of her diagnostic methods.

Shelly RN

Posted on January 5th, 2012

My 5 year old son had been sick for about a year. Odd illnessess that his family doctor couldn't figure out. Word of mouth brought me to Dr. Linda. When she met my son, she listened to our concerns and his past medical issues and then she got to work. It was as if she seeing my son as a health puzzle. She was able to figure out what puzzle pieces were missing and what puzzle pieces needed to be shifted back into place. A true puzzle is never solved instantly, so we do continue to see her on a regular basis. After each visit I can see my son health puzzle coming together piece by piece. She's a true problem solver.

Posted on September 19th, 2017