A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Harris Higginbotham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Harris Higginbotham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Harris Higginbotham, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris Higginbotham graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Harris Higginbotham has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jean Harris Higginbotham MD is a female Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Harris Higginbotham practice?
- Dr. Linda Harris Higginbotham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Harris Higginbotham practices Dermatology near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See South Bend Dermatologists.