A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Louise Hill MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Hill practice?
- Dr. Linda Hill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Hill practices Public Health near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Preventive Medicine Specialists.