A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Hill practice?
Dr. Linda Hill practices Public Health near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Preventive Medicine Specialists.