A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Hillebrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Hillebrand, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Hillebrand, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillebrand graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hillebrand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Hillebrand DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Hillebrand practice?
- Dr. Linda Hillebrand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Hillebrand practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Upland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.