A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Hoang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Hoang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hoang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- Baylor Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda K Hoang MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Linda Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Hoang practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.