Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Hodges
Dr. Linda Hodges, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hiawatha, IA, with other offices in Hannibal, MO and Fargo, ND (and 3 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Bariatric Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Hodges is affiliated with Essentia Health Fargo and Hannibal Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Hodges has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Linda Hodges is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hiawatha, IA.
Dr. Edward Ford
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Hiawatha, IA 0.48 mi28
Dr. Germain Schmit
General Practice, Family Medicine
Cedar Rapids, IA 1.99 mi56
Dr. Stephanie Nomura
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Cedar Rapids, IA 1.99 mi17