A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Hodges is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hodges has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Hodges DO is a female General Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Linda Hodges practice?
- Dr. Linda Hodges has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Hodges practices General Practice near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Bridgeton Primary Care Doctors.