A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Hopkins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hopkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda M Hopkins MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Linda Hopkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Hopkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA.
See Medford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.