A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Hudson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hudson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Katherine Hudson MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Linda Hudson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Linda Hudson practices Internal Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Americus, GA and Albany, GA.
See Charlotte Internists.