A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Hueseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Hueseman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hueseman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Hueseman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hueseman graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Hueseman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie Smith Hueseman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Hueseman practice?
- Dr. Linda Hueseman has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Hueseman practices Family Medicine near Lexington, GA.
See Lexington Family Physicians.