A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Hueseman is Satisfactory. Dr. Hueseman has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Hueseman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hueseman graduated from Mercer University, Macon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hueseman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Hospital
- St Marys Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hueseman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Hueseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Hueseman practice?
Dr. Linda Hueseman practices Family Medicine near Lexington, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA.
See Lexington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette Hueseman, Dr. Melanie Hueseman, Dr. Melisa Hueseman, Dr. Malinda Hueseman, Dr. Lyn Hueseman, Dr. Lynda Hueseman, Dr. Missy Hueseman, Dr. Lynn Hueseman