A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Hueseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Hueseman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hueseman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hueseman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Hueseman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hueseman graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Hueseman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie Smith Hueseman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Hueseman practice?
- Dr. Linda Hueseman has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Hueseman practices Family Medicine near Lexington, GA.
See Lexington Family Physicians.