A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Hungerford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Hungerford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Hungerford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hungerford graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hungerford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Maria Hungerford MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Hungerford practice?
- Dr. Linda Hungerford has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Hungerford practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.