A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Hyde is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Hyde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hyde has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hyde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Hyde practice?
Dr. Linda Hyde practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians, Conroe Internists, and Conroe Preventive Medicine Specialists.