Dr. Linda Hyde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Hyde?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 24th, 2012

awsome doctor and staff!!

July 2nd, 2012

Complete Lack Of Care

In the beginning, Dr. Hyde cared about patients and then she just disappeared and had all of these PA's in her office. He staff has always been rude, but since Dr. Hyde always seemed to have a heart and compassion for my disabled daughter, I put up with things. Lately I cannot even get forms filled out for diapers, my daughter caught a horrible case of bronchitis, of which I asked for a Nebulizer, was told to come in for an appt in a week for it (while my daughter was having serious issues and has CP), then after i bring her in, no meds were ever called in and no nebulizer meds and she is still congested and not like regular people who can cough it all up or blow their noses. This has made it very hard for me and it is sad that a syste turns their back on a disabled child. It is hard to find a doctor that is worth their salt and I thought that was Dr. Hyde. I was so grateful to God for her, now it is just a shame.

June 3rd, 2012

what a shame

Dr Hyde use to be. great doctor, she has now become lazy and non-caring. I have talked to her nurses who have now quit and she is mean and hurtful to her staff. one nurse said the reason Dr. Hyde is not there most Is because she drinks, she is a diabetic and drinking is bad. I am disappointed and sad that this has happened.

November 2nd, 2011

Wouldn't take my dog here

I made an appointment with Dr. Hyde's office in hopes of finding a doctor closer to home. The one I currently use is in the back of The Woodlands and I wanted one closer to my home in Conroe. I made the appointment with ease, but when I got there today, I was disgusted. The office was a mess. There were magazines strewn everywhere, the wal door was askew and there wasn't even a box of tissues for patients. I was told when I made the appointment to arrive 15 mins early to fill out new patient forms. I arrived 15 mins early only to sit and wait for over 20 for someone to open the glass window since there was a nice note asking all patients not to "tap" on the window they were busy. When a very unprofessionally dressed young lady opened the glass door and called my name she requested the new patient forms I had yet to be given. I explain to her I had just gotten there and nothing had been given to me. She slides the window further open to see if there was anyone else in the waiting room and I couldn't believe my eyes. There were patient files stacked over a foot high all over the office. Completely UNORGANIZED and quite messy. I was appalled. This young lady looked over close to 10 minutes for new patient files for me to fill out and couldn't find but a few random forms which she had to make copies of. When she gave them to me she couldn't even find a clip board for me to use to fill them out on. She then asked for my drivers license and my insurance card. I sat down in an attempt to fill out the forms but they were so illegible I couldn't fill them out. I finally got fed up thinking that if this is the way the office was ran I didn't want this doctor treating me. I walked up to the window and told her I wanted my license and insurance card back as well as the copy she made since I wasn't becoming a patient and she just scoffed at me and said she hadn't made a copy anyway and handed them back. On my way home I received a call from a different lady from this doctors office and she asked me why I left and what was wrong. I explained the details of my brief visit and all she said was OK and hung up in my face. I wouldn't take my dog here and I hope no one who reads this is stupid enough to let this doctor treat them.

August 17th, 2011

By far, this was the worst doctor experience ever. Very small waiting room, disorganized operation, I had to chase down test results, etc. I will never see this doctor again.

March 25th, 2010

The staff is rude. The office is horribly dirty. I had my daughter sitting on the table and she spilled her drink so I went to wipe it up with a diaper wipe. I made a few passes and there was a solid black print of my hand on the wipe. GROSS! Once, the paper wasn't even changed before we came in. It still had all the marks from the other kid. They give shots visciously. They hold them down give the shot then jab the needle into the bed. Some of her immunizations leaked ot of her leg and she would always get a huge knot at the injection. They are in too much of a hurry to get out to their next smoke break. Outrageous fees. I asked for her shot record and they wanted $25. Then, when I said that's ridiculous they asked why I needed it. Then, they gave me the wrong thing after keeping me waiting for two hours for A SHOT RECORD!Also, if you need forms filled out for work expect fees. Automated system when you call so you get to leave a message and hope they call you back. Don't miss the call because then you have to start all over again. Oh, and the office does not see sick children so if your kid is sick don't make an appointment. I could go on and on. Save yourself some time and money DO NOT GO THERE!

February 27th, 2009

In process of switching doctors.This dr. is very rude and does not take the time to listen to you.Does not care about your opinions or concerns.They are also very hard to get a hold of to make appointments.

January 13th, 2017