A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Imboden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Imboden is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Imboden, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Imboden graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Imboden has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Schuyler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Imboden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 22 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans