A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Ray is Good. Dr. Ray has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Ray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Bmt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Ray practice?
Dr. Linda Ray practices Internal Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Beaumont Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette Ray, Dr. Melanie Ray, Dr. Melisa Ray, Dr. Malinda Ray, Dr. Lyn Ray, Dr. Lynda Ray, Dr. Missy Ray, Dr. Lynn Ray