A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Thomas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Saint John North Shores Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda J Varon Thomas DO is a female General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Linda Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Thomas practices General Practice near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors.