A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Thomas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Saint John North Shores Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda J Varon Thomas DO is a female General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Linda Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Thomas practices General Practice near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors.