A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Jabbari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Jabbari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbari graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Jabbari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jabbari DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda Jabbari practice?
- Dr. Linda Jabbari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Jabbari practices Family Medicine near Camdenton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Osage Beach, MO.
See Camdenton Primary Care Doctors.