A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Claire Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Linda Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Johnson practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.