A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Johnson is Good. Dr. Johnson has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Johnson practice?
Dr. Linda Johnson practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette Johnson, Dr. Melanie Johnson, Dr. Melisa Johnson, Dr. Malinda Johnson, Dr. Lyn Johnson, Dr. Lynda Johnson, Dr. Missy Johnson, Dr. Lynn Johnson