A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Claire Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Linda Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Johnson practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.