Dr. Linda Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 25th, 2015

Very thorough , compassionate and professional Absolutely would send a friend to her and I have. She does not make the Appt. They do need more people on the phones.

November 25th, 2011

Could be warmer

When I first saw Dr. Johnson, over 2 years ago, I was dragging - so tired I could hardly open my eyes. She immediately had tests taken and referred me to the necessary specialists to get my health problems under control - turns out my blood sugar was 450. So I was impressed with her initial thoroughness and quick action.Since then, she has been my Primary Physician, but I find that each time I have an appointment with her, I leave feeling like I was not really heard, that she didn't really listen to my concerns or try to allay my fears, especially if they differed from her own opinions. At present, I am on 12 medications and 3 shots a day and now an inhaler because she recently diagnosed me with Asthma as well. Consequently, I have a number of issues with my stomach. I don't think she has a warm, encouraging, approachable, supportive, or compassionate bedside manner. She always seems somewhat brusk and hurried to me and doesn't seem to recall previous medications prescribed and diagnosis that she has made for me because she sometimes asks me "Who told you you have that?" or "Who put you on that medication?" when it was she who did so. Her staff love her and think she's wonderful, but I just feel frustrated and somewhat intimidated by her, unheard and emotionally unsupported, which is hard when I deal with anxiety and depression as well and could use a little TLC and better explanations and reassurance.

April 13th, 2011

Dr Linda Johnson

I have been seeing Dr Linda Johnson for my health need's for nineteen years she has always been caring in listening to my concerns, arranging further tests or recommendations on specialists I may need to see about my condition. I would strongly recommend Dr Johnson to anyone looking for a competent, thorough physician.

November 3rd, 2010

A year and a half ago I needed emergency spinal surgery to save my life for a condition she had been prescribing anti-depressants and refusing to investigate further. The surgeon said that I would have been paralyzed or died within a months time. She over-prescribes medications in my opinion. And doesn't listen to the patient or investigate further. No follow-up

September 20th, 2017