A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Jones-Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Jones-Hicks is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cerebral Palsy
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sprains and Strains
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones-Hicks graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones-Hicks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Nell Jones-Hicks DO is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda N. Jones-Hicks practice?
- Dr. Linda Jones-Hicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Jones-Hicks practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.