A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones-Hicks graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones-Hicks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones-Hicks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Jones-Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda N. Jones-Hicks practice?
Dr. Linda Jones-Hicks practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pemberton, NJ and Burlington, NJ.
See Woodbury Pediatricians and Woodbury Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Jones-Hicks, Dr. Lindy Jones-Hicks, Dr. Linette Jones-Hicks, Dr. Linnie Jones-Hicks, Dr. Lissa Jones-Hicks, Dr. Lyn Jones-Hicks, Dr. Lynda Jones-Hicks, Dr. Lynette Jones-Hicks