A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Julia Lee-Dynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee-Dynes
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Lee-Dynes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Julia Lee-Dynes, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee-Dynes graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Lee-Dynes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MCI Concord
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Old Colony Correctional Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Julia Lee-Dynes MD and MPH is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda Julia Lee-Dynes practice?
- Dr. Linda Julia Lee-Dynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Julia Lee-Dynes practices Psychiatry near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Psychiatrists.