Internists
833 Saint Vincents Dr
Ste 300
Birmingham, AL 35205
205-933-4410
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 5th, 2013

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Hudson for twenty years. She has always been caring, informative, and informative. Dr. Hudson always address any concern you may have as it relates to your health.

|  MRS>  |  show details
by Barbara Fowler on Sep 9th, 2013

When I became a patient of Dr. Hudson, I was at my lowest point healthwise. Through her efforts. knowledge, and accurate diagnosis, I now have an excellent bill of health. As many of her patients know, we are losing her as she pursues other fields. I will deeply miss her and owe her so much. Getting one's life back is the greatest gift a doctor can give a patient. THANK YOU DR. HUDSON!!!!

|  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

Dr. Hudson is a such a wonderful doctor. My family and I have been patients for a number of years. Dr. Hudson stays on top of her patients needs. I had let my gyn handle my mamograms. I felt that Dr. Hudson was more proactive and listened when I told her that I was DES positive and there was a greater chance of me having breast cancer. After years of having problems; indeed I was diagnosed with left breast cancer. Today I am cancer free. Because this doctor spent the time to order test and follow up on my statis; my cancer was caught very early. I did go through surgery but; because my cancer was capsuled I did not have to go through chemo---What a blessing!

|  Compassionate and Caring  |  show details
by Marilyn S. on Oct 22nd, 2009

After the sudden death of my Mother, Dr. Hudson was so compassionate and caring and helped me thru the sadness that followed. I would recommend her to anyone as extremely knowledgeable and caring.